First Post -- A Formal Introduction

by - April 30, 2017

Welcome!

Thank you for your interest in my blog! I want this post to be your go-to section where you can get to know me a little more and maybe I can answer a few questions you may have! If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail me at medlifemotive@gmail.com or leave a comment!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram @medlifemotive for regular updates and aesthetically pleasing pictures

The Meaning Behind MedLifeMotive


I first started MedLifeMotive on Instagram in February of 2017 to share a more personal side of my life that I wasn't comfortable sharing with my own friends. Throughout college, I kept my life fairly private and I had a few select friends that I was close with. I didn't share my life on social media and when life started picking up with medical school, I wasn't comfortable sharing it online to my friends. There was born MedLifeMotive. The name stems from the many things in my life that keep me going to pursue a life in medicine -- whether it be my boyfriend, my hobbies in makeup, dance, crafting, and my passions.

What is a Medical Lifestyle Blog?

A medical lifestyle blog is not much different than a traditional lifestyle blog. Traditionally, a lifestyle blog will include posts anything related to your life -- this could be beauty, fashion, travel, food, etc. A medical lifestyle blog, according to me, can include all of these posts as they apply to my life but tailored to a life in medicine. As a girl journeying through med school and future medical practice, I want to share tips/tricks, loves/hates, advice... basically anything and everything that I hope will help someone else one day. Therefore, this blog will include posts such as "Favorite Makeup Products of the Month" and "Easy, Go-To Business Casual Outfits for Medical School."


About Myself

   My name is Tram-Anh, it's pronounced "tram" (like the mode of transportation) + "on." I'm currently 22 years old, originally from Florida! I graduated in December 2014 from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, FL with a Biology degree. (So yes, I was 20 when I graduated)
   Before getting into med school, I took time off to volunteer, work on my own international donation project, and working as a pharmacy technician. In a few short months, I will be attending Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine in Auburn, AL! I am so excited to start this next chapter of my life and ready to begin my career as a healthcare professional.

   My interests include makeup, crafting, cooking, home decorating, traveling, and so much more! My boyfriend is my best friend and we recently celebrated our 3 year anniversary! A lot of my time is occupied with school and spending time with my boyfriend, so you can also expect to see those related posts. I hope you like the blog and find something that helps you in your own life!







You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram @medlifemotive